WHY SUPPORT THE WORK OF NCJW | MI?
As a Supporter of NCJW | MI, you will make an impact by becoming part of a growing grassroots network of courageous and compassionate individuals who improve the lives of women, children, and families.
NCJW | MI invites all, regardless of gender, race, or religion to volunteer and support its work. How you support NCJW | MI is your choice. Volunteer at one of our Community Impact Projects, join a committee, help plan or attend a program, work on advocacy issues, or make a donation. Whatever you choose, your support is essential.
When you support NCJW | MI, you will:
- Receive action alerts via email on current Legislative issues
- Advocate on important issues that benefit women, children, and families
- Enrich your knowledge through our educational programming
- Develop and expand your leadership skills
- Receive NCJW | MI bulletins and program information
- Attend NCJW | MI programs
- Volunteer and engage in community impact projects and programs
- Meet and engage with new friends and re-acquaint with friends throughout the state
- Be a part of a nationwide organization dedicated to improving the lives of women, children, and families
- Volunteer for one of NCJW | MI Community Impact Projects or join a committee HERE
- Attend one of our Events and Programs HERE
- Send a Tribute in honor or memory of someone HERE
- Donate Today HERE