MEMBERSHIP – WHY JOIN?
As a member of NCJW | MI, you will impact your community and the world at large by becoming part of a growing grassroots network of courageous and compassionate individuals who improve the lives of women, children, and their families.
BENEFITS OF MEMBERSHIP
- Opportunity to advocate for progressive issues
- Enrich your knowledge through our educational programming
- Develop and expand your leadership skills
- Ability to engage in National Council of Jewish Women programming
- Receive Email action alerts on current Legislative issues
- Receive invitations to NCJW | MI programs
- Receive NCJW | MI bulletins
- Discounts on NCJW | MI programs
- Volunteer opportunities
- Meet and engage with new friends and re-acquaint with old ones
MEMBERSHIP SURVEY – for existing members
Please take a few moments to complete the NCJW | MI Membership survey. The goal of this survey is to better understand how our members are engaged with the work of NCJW | MI and how we can better engage you. To complete our survey please click HERE, we will be collecting survey responses through Monday, January 14, 2019. You can also print out and fill out a paper copy of the survey HERE, the mailing instructions are at the bottom of the form. We look forward to reading your feedback!
TYPES OF MEMBERSHIP
Annual Membership dues $54 (July 1 – June 30)
Annual Membership dues for 3 years $150
Annual Membership dues for 36 years old and under $36
Annual Membership dues for members residing outside of tri-county metro Detroit area $36
Membership to NCJW | MI is open to all, regardless of gender, race, or religion.
In need of a gift? Consider honoring your friends and loved ones with a gift membership to NCJW | MI.