MEMBERSHIP – WHY JOIN?
As a member of NCJW | MI, you will impact your community and the world at large by becoming part of a growing grassroots network of courageous and compassionate individuals who improve the lives of women, children, and their families.
BENEFITS OF MEMBERSHIP
- Opportunity to advocate for progressive issues
- Enrich your knowledge through our educational programming
- Develop and expand your leadership skills
- Ability to engage in National Council of Jewish Women programming
- Receive Email action alerts on current Legislative issues
- Receive invitations to NCJW | MI programs
- Receive NCJW | MI bulletins
- Discounts on NCJW | MI programs
- Volunteer opportunities
- Meet and engage with new friends and re-acquaint with old ones
TYPES OF MEMBERSHIP
Annual Membership dues $54 (July 1 – June 30)
Annual Membership dues for 3 years $150
Annual Membership dues for 36 years old and under $36
Annual Membership dues for members residing outside of tri-county metro Detroit area $36
Membership to NCJW|MI is open to all, regardless of gender, race, or religion.
In need of a gift? Consider honoring your friends and loved ones with a gift membership to NCJW | MI.